Join The Heritage Club
Plan Your Gifts for the Greatest Impact
The Heritage Club is an organization of friends who, by sharing the long-term vision of the CAF, have established a planned gift for the future benefit of the organization. Donations to the Heritage Club are made to the American Airpower Heritage Foundation (AAHF), the financial branch of the CAF. The AAHF manages the "Endowment Fund" from which earnings are distributed in keeping with the organizational objectives.
The AAHF invites you to join other forward looking benefactors as a member of The Heritage Club. This is accomplished when an individual:
- Includes the AAHF as a beneficiary in his/her will
- Names the AAHF as the owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Names the AAHF as a beneficiary of a life income gift (a remainder trust, a gift annuity, or a lead trust)
- Names the AAHF as the beneficiary of an investment portfolio or retirement account (IRA, Roth IRA, 401K, etc.)
- Makes a gift of a personal residence or farm to the AAHF with a life estate reserved.
The Heritage Club members receive special privileges and shares in special activities.
To learn more and to join the Heritage Club contact the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 330-1700.