Plan Your Gifts for the Greatest Impact
The Heritage Club is an organization of friends who, by sharing the long-term vision of the CAF, have established a planned gift for the future benefit of the organization. Donations to the Heritage Club may be designated as an unrestricted gift or restricted to a specific aircraft, unit, or the CAF's endowment. The American Airpower Heritage Foundation (AAHF) is the financial branch of the CAF and manages our endowment funds, including all unit endowments. Earnings from the endowment are distributed in keeping with the organization objectives. The CAF General Staff (Board of Directors) directs any unrestricted gifts, as described in the Gift Acceptance Policy.
We invite you to join other forward looking benefactors as a member of The Heritage Club. This is accomplished when you:
- Include the CAF as a beneficiary in your will
- Name the CAF as a beneficiary of a gift that pays you income (a remainder trust or gift annuity)
- Name the CAF as the beneficiary of your investment portfolio or retirement account (IRA, Roth IRA, 401K, etc.)
- Leave a gift of real estate to the CAF
- Name the CAF as the owner and/or beneficiary of your life insurance policy
The Heritage Club members receive special privileges and shares in special activities.
To learn more and to join the Heritage Club download the Heritage Club Membership form or contact the Development Office at email@example.com or (877) 767-7175.
Note: Both the CAF and the AAHF are 501(c) entities. The CAF's Tax ID is 74-1484491 and the AAHF's Tax ID is 74-2318005. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice.